Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chris' Bone Zone Request


So Marie said that my Bone Zone request for December couldn't be some random missed connection person I see on my ride home from work. She said it has to be somebody famous and unattainable. This rules a lot of celebrities out, because my combination of retarded jokes and too much alcohol can woo even the hottest of celebutantes. Believe it?

But, Marie said that fictional characters were okay. So this December, let me make my feelings known:

Kitty Pryde (aka Shadowcat) if you weren't a fictional comic book character you'd totally be in my Bone Zone.



Not only is she fictional, but in the comics she's stuck in a giant space bullet hurtling through the interstellar void after she used to intangibility powers to keep it from destroying earth. I swear I could not make up this shit if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment