Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Molest Request: Justin Theroux

So I was all geared up to indulge in my desire to molest Ryan Adams this month, but then I just read that Justin Theroux is directing and writing the new Zoolander movie, and anyone who knows me knows those words right there are fucking magic. And straight up, he may be the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Look at that fucking bone structure! Not to mention he was the hottest little sub ever on Six Feet Under.....


P.S.: Fuck YEAH, thumbs up!
Also the man has serious style. Sigh. Not gonna lie you guys, this google image search miiiight have lead to some masturbation. Good god. Mr. Theroux might need to look into restraining orders in case I ever end up in NYC.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree!!! i discovered, who´s justin theroux only a week ago (don´t understand how is it possible!)but i must say, that i´ve desperately fallen in love w this guy, although he is in relationship, i think w the stylist heidi bivens...well, thaks for pictures and some info about him.

    ReplyDelete