Saturday, April 17, 2010

Full On Creep Mode in the Sunset.

Dude in the turquoise hoodie and dork glasses crossing 19th that I just saw out of my window? BONEZONE

Here's the deal. I know it makes me a full on creep, but this is the view from my room:

As you can see, I have a view of both the 28 stop that goes in the direction of SF State as well as the inbound N stop, and it's a pretty busy pedestrian intersection for the stops going in the other directions. And I'm not gonna lie, it's a fucking hottie parade out there. I have definitely been inebriated and shamelessly catcalling from my window before. I'm awful, I know.

On a related note, I totally got to the bonezone a couple of weeks ago and forgot to close my curtains. I choose to think of it as my way of giving back to the neighborhood. Ha.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Chris didn't post this, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres no hotties in the picture and yet you claim its a hottie parade. please photoshop some hotties and by that i mean ladies

    ReplyDelete