Monday, April 12, 2010

Music for the BoneZone: Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel writes songs that make ME want to fall in love. That should indicate the kinds of magical BoneZone powers this man has. Like "I would look you in the eyes while we fuck" kinds of powers. Cause as well all know, I hate intimacy. But MAGIC PETER GABRIEL POWERS! Bam, there I am, trying to connect with you on some emotional level or something. WHO AM I?


(Also this video is from 1994. Way to rock those skinny jeans before the trend Peter!)


My favorite Peter Gabriel song ever. Also, Peter circa '78: BONEZONE


How could I not include this one? It's like the original misfit/weirdo BoneZone jam.


This one is just epic. Epically BONE-worthy.

On a related note, if you come upon me listening to Peter Gabriel and you ask "Why are you listening to Phil Collins?" you are AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED from my BoneZone FOREVER.

2 comments:

  1. Whats wrong with Phil Collins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, he's not Peter Gabriel? And he writes songs that make my vagina drier than a desert?

    ReplyDelete